Wellness Wednesdays Workshop: March Menopause Madness
March 22nd at 5:30 pm
Hot flashes, mood swings, poor sleep, joint discomfort, skin and body changes, fatigue, easier to gain weight, and harder to lose it … plus lots more.
The joys of perimenopause and menopause are many, and sometimes it can seem like a gift that just keeps on giving. There may not be any guaranteed “solutions”. But there are ways to better manage - and even mitigate - some of the symptoms to ease the transition and get back to living your life the way you want to.
Join us for our “March Menopause Madness” Wellness Wednesday Workshop on March 22nd at 5:30pm with Chatham Works’ Nutritional Consultant Mazie Hollenbaugh.
- What is happening to your body, and why.
- Common - and uncommon - symptoms of menopause.
- The critical importance of supporting your emotional wellbeing, and advice on how to do it.
- Exercising during menopause & perimenopause: impacts and considerations, including weights vs. cardio.
- The role of nutrition, and how certain foods, herbs, and supplements can help.
- Practical advice and techniques you can use every day.
We’ll follow an informal lecture format, with ample opportunities for Q&A.
This Workshop is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is required. You can register:
- Online from our Class Schedule (click the filter icon and select "Nutrition & Lifestyle Workshops").
- Using the Chatham Works app
- By contacting our Front Desk at 508.469.0123