Maintaining the health and safety of our staff and members remains our #1 priority.
Making sure that people also feel safe while in our building is "mission critical" for our business. Therefore we will refuse entry to - or remove - anyone who is unwilling to abide by our policies.
We require all who enter our building to either:
1) Show proof of vaccination, or
2) Wear a mask at all times while inside our building.
RETURN FROM COVID POLICY:
If you have had COVID, we require both of the following before you can return to Fitness at Chatham Works:
1) Be symptom-free for at least 3 days, AND
2) Test negative.
We also strongly recommend that you get clearance from your physician before returning to exercise - particularly if you have any reason to believe you might be at risk for symptoms related to "long COVID" or myocarditis.
- CDC Quarantine & Isolation Guidelines & Mass. DPH COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Guidance for the General Public ➜ Please note that we make our own policies, which reflect our view that - due to its nature - fitness should be held to a higher standard than regular activities.
- American College of Cardiology paper on return to physical activity for COVID patients.
- Five Things to Keep in Mind When Returning to Exercise after COVID
- "Long COVID" and Exercise
- Monomoy Regional High School Post COVID-19 Positive Activity Clearance Form (provided here simply as a reference)